Monday, November 30, 2009

The Promised Pictures

As promised, here are some Thanksgiving pictures, not in any particular order.
Here is Gary working on the fence a week or so ago. (No progress to report since that day.)


Here's a pix of my golf cart that I used in the FGA to finish in the winners circle. This is the first time in over a year that Gary T. and I have been in the same cart, and of course, he didn't show.

Here are the girls raking leaves before we started cooking on Wednesday.

Here is pilgrim Coco



Here's indians Stella and Annie


Mimi and two beautiful grand daughters, Chloe on left, and Morgan.

Angie and family.

The girls making home made butter. You're supposed to use a marble in the jar while shaking it, but I didn't have one, so we used a new Srixon golf ball. Hey man, it worked for us!

Making stars (United States symbol) and Leaf (Canadian symbol) for our pumpkin pie.

Chloe did the pie all by herself.

Our favorite beverage for the meal, thank you Sheila and Mark.

The infamous tippy cup that I got Mark.


Our table setting, thanks Angie and Girls

Making butter balls for the table.


Chopping all day Wednesday....


This is one of the sweet potato recipes I made in my new crockpot trio. Since the top would never brown, I used my kitchen torch to brown the marshmallows. It worked really well.

Finally...... the bird is ready to be carved.



Mark doing the best job ever on the bird.


Nothing like an audience!


Finally - on to Rock Band Beatles. I think I'll close with this video.

No comments: