Wednesday, I decided to not play with the AT&T league. Sheila was in Horseshoe Bay with Margie. They were playing in a tournament, and based on what Sheila said, she is the only one that was consistent. She was consistently inconsistent. My version of what she said was she sucked big time. Gawd.... don't you just love real friends?
I was so proud of myself..... over 2 months without tummy troubles. Well, I've been having trouble. I am depressed by the whole thing. I have more testing done later this month. I am struggling with the entire thing. Just been having bad days.
Friday morning, I had a golf lesson with Kevin. Let's see.... main problem, I can't turn my big butt fast enough. Then if I do that (once in a blue moon) then I screw up my wrists. Oh well, he is trying. Saturday morning I got up, and my left leg and hip were rather sore. I headed for the 2 day FGA league tournament. I came in with a 75. Not good. I was not last place is all I can say. Sunday, I got up to play in the 2nd day of the tournament, and I could hardly get out of bed. It hurt soooo bad. Struggled in the tournament. I got in the sand, and it took 2 shots to get the ball out. It took about 1/2 for me to get out using my left knee. Was really bad. Everyone else was just worse than I was. I tied for third place in my flight. Whew. However, I could barely walk. Dang.... it's still sore today.
Monday, Gerry, Sue and I played Mah Jong with her friend Meggie. It was one of my better game days. I didn't lose one cent. That's how good I played. Of course, because Meggie was new, we didn't play for money. Alas, I still came out ahead. Sue fed us a take off on Pizza Margharite..... she just change the cheese to Asiago, and used tomatoes and basil fresh from her garden. I was sooo jealous of her tomatoes. I have some, but they're all green.
Gary is again working on the fence.... but what's new. I guess I should take a picture of the progress he's made last week. He's done better on getting Angie's yard edged, garden weeded, and pool installed, but he is hard to keep track of.
Dad got up sick today. I had to take him to the oral surgeon about getting a tooth pulled, and she needs to wait until his chest is cleared up. I take him to Doctor Moolamalla tomorrow. Hopefully we can get everything done soon.
It's extremely hot today. Even the mosquitoes are too hot to do anything. Poor Stella is staying in the house today.
Not much else new. I need to get back to bumper stickers.....


No comments:
Post a Comment