Made your resolutions yet? Broken them yet?
I hate to brag, but I did get "something" done yesterday. I managed to deal with Sears, again, then Serta, then Visa.... all about my mattress and box srpings that I hate. I hope Visa hangs in there. They sent a note to Sears, and for the time being, they're crediting my something like $2000. The rest of the money ($4100) was too old for them to credit. Day late and a couple of dollars short is all I can say.
I also worked on the house some, mainly the dining room. I did manage to get everything except what belongs there out. Today, IF Gary brings in the boxes, I'm taking down the tree. That will be an all day job. Gosh..... the demands I put on myself.
Tonight, Angie is fixing dinner for all of us. Chicken soup, which all of us love, and salad. I may take the fudge I received in the mail today for dessert. I'll then leave it there, and Eric can take it to work and maybe that will help me NOT gain anymore Xmas weight.,
That's it for now. I do lead an exciting life. Sheila has been sending out emails of things for us all to do, since Joyce is here. We do like to keep doing things. Later.....
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment