I have some really good friends. I write about them all the time, cause we do so much together. I have one super friend that I don't write about much. His name is Carlos. Whenever he thinks I might be having a "woe is me" day, he always sends a note to perk me up. He is one of the most thoughtful people I know. Thank you Carlos for being my friend.
That was a long over due post about Carlos. Back to my mundane life..... I went today and got my first Humira injection. I will start giving them to myself every 2 weeks. The nurse watched me, and I passed giving myself the first injection. Hopefully that will help my back.
Then, I went to the eye doctor. I thought my right eye was caput, cause I cannot read anything anymore without pain and blurred vision. I know it has a cataract in it. The doctor checked it, and the cataract is still there, but now there is a problem in my left eye with a cataract that has gotten really bad. He said it needed to come out. My left eye has been compensating for the right eye, but it cannot do it anymore, hence I'm left eyed only and it's awful also. So..... I have scheduled my cataract surgery for Feb. 27. I want to get it out of the way before golf season gets in full swing. He is thinking that I may not need glasses afterwards, that my left eye may compensate for the right eye again. If not, then he'll figure what needs to be done. The right eye just doesn't justify the surgery yet. Now, if you're confused.... welcome to my world.
Tomorrow, I hope to have something exciting to post. I'm going to either get out of the house, or fight with Gary. I figure either way, it won't be boring. Later.....
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment