I had Stella groomed today. She looks so cute, once again. Morgan came over for a while, and she and Gary argued over his Christmas present from the girls..... a new Battleship DELUXE version of his old game. The two of them are so pig headed..... they finally quit and went to the park to play with Morgan's new Helicopter. That lasted about 5 minutes. They argued about that, and she made him take her home. Chloe is down again with the stomach flu.... poor thing.
I am sick of the cold weather. Enough already! I shouldn't complain, it's 43 degrees, which is the hottest it's been since Christmas Day. Here are a few pictures - videos from Christmas.
Today with Morgan.....
Notice the exquisite detailing on Stella's Christmas coat. I just love the color on her. She likes it, as long as I don't put the hoodie up. If it's up, she refuses to walk.
Here is a bit of the sledding yesterday.... Texas Style (almost no snow)
Okay, if you're still awake, here are some Christmas shots. Here is me with my Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System. I used it today to make pot roast. Gary said it was as good as one cooked in a crock pot. That jerk..... by the way.... he loves my crock pot pot roast. It can be used as a steamer, an oven, a crock pot, and even act as a stove top. It's pretty cool. I ordered a special cook book for it, got it before Christmas, and have misplaced it. I am hoping it's with the stuff I took out of the house to make room for Christmas decorations.
This is Annie, opening her Christmas stocking. That dog is a pro. She knows her stocking from everyone elses. She also is a pro at unwrapping her Christmas presents (doggie treats). Angie has to use a ton of tape to keep her busy.
Here is a picture of Gary, Stella and me. This was taken during the Gibbon's Christmas Eve party.
This is Christmas day, mother and daughter opening gifts. That's the idiot poodle, Coco.
Here's is Angie's Christmas tree, that she bought at a door buster sale for $50. Wait, that one didn't work, when she went back, they were out of trees in the cheap range, so they just let her pick one. Here is Home Depot's $250, 7 1/2 foot snow flocked prelighted tree. She got a bargain, but she wants a taller tree still.
Okay, here is a picture of Morgan's favorite gift.... other than the new Kindle..... an Adam Levine guitar and also the amplifier .
Okay, I'm only going to warn you once..... press play at your own risk. This blogger is NOT responsible for any ear damage. Gary can play and sing.... so he says.
I am pretty sure you can't hear any more, but I'm hoping it didn't ruin your eyes.
Back row:
Eric, Morgan, Chloe and Angie
Front row:
Annie, Coco and Kiki
The start of the Christmas Day snow. Morgan...
and Chloe....
Here is a picture of Angie's house Christmas Eve. There is one large blow up on the left that didn't make it into the picture. They did a good job.
Here's the Gibbons Christmas Eve Fiasco of gift giving...
It does get a little crowded, but it's fun no matter how crowded it is. (Note the easel with the family picture from the year before.
My final picture. I had the family picture duplicated and gave everyone their own frame with photo in it. It was one of the best gifts I've ever given, based on the reaction of everyone. It really is the only group picture any of us have. The frame says it all.
Hope you, my friends, had a Christmas as nice as we did.




No comments:
Post a Comment