Got up this morning, and puttered around, worked on the computer, and then headed to Sam's. I had some pictures of Gary's family enlarged, and made everyone a print for Christmas. It's at Angie's house again this year, so it'll be a nice door gift for everyone. We FINALLY got past exchanging names, cause the year Chloe got sick, no one got my gift, and it disappeared. We stayed home with the sick g-kid and had fun, but still...... I was the only one that didn't get a gift. Everyone thought Melissa got it for me, but she said no. Hmmmmm.
Moving on, I also had a giant poster made..... 20 X 30. I'm going to beg, nag, etc. Gary into mounting it on a board and putting it in Angie's front yard, then have him put a spot light on it. It was only $9, so it's disposable. Anyway, it will be fun to have them all drive up and see themselves on display in the yard. Course, Stella will probably pee on it, but whatever.
I also took Dawn to radiation today. She is feeling bad, but better than last week. She thinks the antibiotics they have her for her cough have really helped. She was not, make that NOT cranky at all. Very pleasant day, matter of fact. After radiation, I brought her to my house to pick up some meals I've been making for her. When I make chili (this is Texas, and the only way to cook chili or soup is to make a huge pot and to eat it a couple of times...... it gets better with age) or soup, I've been freezing her some with my "boil in bag" vacuum sealer. All she had to do is thaw it in the fridge, then throw the bag in boiling water, and she has a hot meal, without dishes to wash. She did seem exited about it. She also really liked the lemon cookies I made last night, so she took some of them home as well.
Gary has been missing in action all day. Angie called and wanted to know why Stella was in her house. Well, that means Gary put her there. She finally found Gary in the back yard. He's working on the girls trampoline. The net that he added keeps falling on them when they use it. I don't know why he doesn't just buy a new trampoline and be done with it.
Above is a picture of Gary's sister, brother, and everyone else in our group together. Everyone was there, except one of the nephew's wife, who was ill.
I'l close with a dance video..... gawd.... I'm so vain.

No comments:
Post a Comment