Went to the best dentist (not the cheapest,however) in the world this morning for my teeth cleaning. That should be easy, right? Well, they asked about med changes, and I mentioned Plavix. RED FLAG! The doctor came in and asked about the Plavix, and I explained that I had a stint put in the end of April. He had me call the heart doctor to see if he wanted me to take antibiotics before having my teeth cleaned. Of course, he didn't call back anytime soon, so Dr. Pollard showed my the 2007 AMA standard for requirements on teeth cleaning after any heart procedures. Sure enough, a stint means I must have antibiotics before having my teeth cleaned (within 6 months of stint procedures), so I had to reschedule. Got home, and the heart doctor just called and said it's not necessary. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Anyone know a GOOD cardiologist?
Dad's out blowing leaves off the deck, Stella got evidently got tired of Dad sleeping so late, and she got up and pooped on the floor in his room while I was gone. Now, I'm waiting on Angie to return my carpet shampooer so I can finish up the clean up process. The majority is done, just need to do the sanitizing portion.
Tonight, the "Fab Five" are going to the theatre so see "Menopause". I hope it's really, I mean really funny! We're to meet at Casa Milagro's Mexican Restaurant at 6 for dinner, then we'll car pool to the theatre. I'll take pix and hopefully have an interesting blog tomorrow. By the way, I haven't seen the sun since yesterday evening. It's not raining, but there are clouds and the sun is somewhere else today.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment