Well, we had nice HOT weather tonight for the Telco League 9 hole play. Sheila played with Randy F. as her partner, since Carlos didn't show up. Sheila and Randy did win the couples play.... with a 30 (I think it was that, but even if it was a 31, they beat everyone else) for their team score. Gary T. and I had like a 35.... we sucked. Well, Gary T sucked, I played fairly well.
Sheila did NOT have a good night. She shot a fairly respectable 44, but one of her competitors, Tracy P., shot a 42. Tracy gets a zillions strokes, and Sheila only gets 7, so Tracy got a head start on her for the Ryder Cup playoffs. I do want to point out that Tracy came with her "sorta-ex" hubby and played early, and the rest of us played at 5pm. What can I say?
I know that Sheila outplayed me, like that is a surprise, cause I shot a 46. I could NOT putt. I am going crazy with that. Sheila putted and chipped very well, but she had tee box issues tonight. I really did want Sheila to play well so she'd be in the Ryder. We still have a couple more nights for her to get in. I know we're all rooting for her, so I hope she pulls it out of the bag. Maybe she needs to go early when no one else is there, and then she'll have a good round also.
Chloe has strep throat (sp???), so she had to stay home one more day from school. She needs antibiotics for 24 hours before she is considered "non-contagious" for school. I just imagine Chloe hates that. The doctor asked that Morgan come in for the test as well. Morgan has a compromised immune system due to a UTI when she was about a month old. She was on antibiotics for a year, and that caused her problems. Oh well, they'll both live, but gosh, already missing school this early in the year is probably a bad omen.
I did manage to get my reserved copy of Beatles Wii...... thank goodness. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I am going to practice it before I take it to Glen Rose. I'm still working on my list of things to take, but so far, I only have frozen Margarita fixings. Oh well, that can't be all bad.
Nothing else exciting..... so I'll close for now. Later.....
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment