I was at the golf course at 10:00, and sure enough, they had Tiger's press conference on the big TV. Sharon and I watched it for a while, then some guys came in and watched it with me. Same story, different verse...... He's sorry, Elin is a saint, and he wanted to make sure everyone knows that she has NEVER hit him, nor he her. Yada....yada. I tell you what..... that guy sure didn't look good. Look really bad, as a matter of fact. His mom was with him, but no Elin.
I did hit a large bucket of balls. I still suck, but at least I'm trying. Then one of my PA's came by and started talking. She put her foot in her mouth, and the next thing she knew..... she no longer had a PA job with me. Of course, like all the other PA's, she went crying to my boss. I asked what he told her, and he said nothing..... he just listened to her vent. Guess that means I can replace her.
I came home and started working on Chloe's Birthday Party Gift Bags. I had to do a bag, and one eye cover that were monogrammed for eight girls. If I hadn't run out of thread, I'd have done it in record time. Angie also changed the monogram requirements after I had made a couple. All in all, they turned out really cute. The bag will have the eye covers, bath sponges, nail polish, lotions, manicure supplies, and who knows what else Angie will cram in them. When I was a kid (yes, long long ago...) I was lucky to get a party. The only reason to have one was to get gifts. Now days, you have to give them gifts to get them to come, I guess. Go figger...
I did manage to cook tonight. Pork chops, rice and green beans. Dad always makes the iced tea, and Gary is now responsible for the salads. He didn't like the way I make them, so hey..... if he wants one, he makes it. He is also nice enough to make one for Dad, and me if I want one. I've had a home made Michelada Corona, and I'm finished for the evening. I play in an alternate shot tournament tomorrow at Firewheel. Carlos and Sheila are a team, and Gary T and I are a team. If I remember correctly, they beat us last time. Guess we'll have to double the bet. No wait..... we never beat them unless we're in the DDGA Wed. night league.
Later, and he's my political bumper sticker for this blog





No comments:
Post a Comment