Well, Margie and I watched the Olympic Hockey game together via the phone. We were both so excited when team USA tied it up. We couldn't track Sheila down, and we wanted to gloat while we had the chance. Surely she wasn't playing golf. Oh well.....It was a very fast action packed game. Canada started out controlling it, but team USA made a great comeback. The over time portion was nerve wracking. I do want to congratulate my Canadian friends on having the winning team.
Now, to my Detroit Penguin friends. Congratulations on preparing Sydney Crosby, number 87, to win for team Canada. I think he was the only USA NHL player on team Canada, but I might be wrong. Our goalie was fantastic in all games that he played. He deserved the MVP. You know, it does sorta make you sick that a hockey player on a USA team wins the overtime for Canada. Bummer.....
Now, for even more exciting news. Gary actually is wearing his new hearing aids. The weather today was beautiful. Don't know if that's because of the hearing aid or not, but lets hope the good weather AND Gary wearing the hearing aid continue.
Later.... here's my bumper sticker

No comments:
Post a Comment