I've been trying to catch up from being gone over the weekend, but can't seem to do it. In the mean time, I want to post a picture of the 2010 S K Tournament - Rally for the Cure.
I came home from Glen Rose, and decided I just had too much to get done before my surgery to play in the S K Tournament. I called Sue D. and asked her if she'd like to take my place, and she agreed. Well, the four of them smoked the competition. They ended up with 6 birdies and 3 bogeys, which was good enough to win over all low gross champions. They each won a $50 gift certificate to Chamberlains, like we did last year. Congratulations to them.
I have a ton of stories and pictures to post about the last few days of the Glen Rose AT&T tournament, but I'll wait until tomorrow to finish it up. I just wanted to let my the Canadians know how well their "Sheila" did.
Later,


No comments:
Post a Comment