Tuesday, the torture lady was here bright and early at 9am. Eager to start her pain and torture. Janice drank coffee and read e-mail while I was being tortured. She got an e-mail from Coldwater Creek (I did also, I just didn't know it yet) saying they were having an additional 25% off their already 70% off items. Of course, she HAD to go, and HAD to drag me along. I figured if I went in the store, they'd be down to the point where they were paying people to take their sale items. They weren't, but I bought 3 tops. Janice got quite a few items, and me a new wallet for my birthday.
THANK YOU JANICE
We were both pooped, so we came home. I took a long nap, and felt somewhat better. I did call Sheila and make arrangements to meet her at 11:30 for lunch on Wed. The rest of the day was uneventful.
Today (Wednesday), my day started at 7am. Had to get up and get ready for a doctor appointment in McKinney. Got there, all dressed up and everything, and wasn't in with the doctor very long, maybe 30 mins. She changed my meds and chewed me out for doing too much. She said I MUST take more pain pills, and need to stay at home and rest. (I just love her) I probably had been doing too much, cause on the way home, I had to stop and get blood work done. After that, I could hardly walk in the door. I layed down for a quick nap before lunch with Sheila, and crashed. Janice ended up calling Sheila and canceling our lunch date. Sorry Sheila.....
Got up from my "short" nap and took Dad to my pri-care doctor's husband, who is a shrink. I took Dad to see if there was something I could change in his med's to make him less confrontational and paranoid. He gave me a large brown sack of medicine (all free samples, of course) that should help. He said to just call when I run out and he'll give me some more. Brought Dad home (Janice was the driver today) so he could be with Stella (Gary was in Lancaster helping his daughter start a garden. We went to Cheddars and got "to go".... comfort food for us Okies. Chicken Fried Steak, mashed "taters", gravy, salads, and a big order of onion rings. We were in heaven. I have been in the recliner ever since.
I should be able to behave starting tomorrow, cause Janice goes home. It will be boring for Dad and me.... probably even Gary. There's never a dull moment when we're together. That's about it for now. Later.....
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment