Friday, October 29, 2010

Freakin Frday

What a long nitght I had last night. Just couldn't get comfortable and get to sleep. Got up around 7pm to have coffee with Gary and read the paper. Finally, at 8:45 I got ready for the B##ch from PT. She tortured me for about 45 minutes, and even though I had tears at some times, she relentlessly pursued her objective..... cause me pain.

After she left, I took more pain meds, and have kept taking them all day. I have slept, finally, and am getting ready to try it again. I've been awake since about 4:30, when Gary was trying to find some brown graavy for his dinner. He made roasted pork sirloins, mashed potatoes, green beans (yes, Morgan's here to spend the night), bread, and salad. He also made grilled asparagus and okra.... everyone's favorite. He is quite the cook when he wants to be. At least he tries.

Nothing else exciting has come up. Well, I don't think they have. Dad keeps having halluciatons, so I've started his new meds, to see if it helps. I'm almost ready to take some myself....

Later,
Connie

No comments: