Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2010

Dad and Gary had their usual breakfast at iHop this morning. I stayed home and drank coffee, and read the newspaper. Eric and Morgan took me to Olive Garden for lunch. I pigged out on the salad (isn't it the best) and couldn't eat my entree..... the Seafood Portofino. Oh well, Eric will get it for dinner or his lunch tomorrow. Still on pain pills, so that'd be me sipping iced tea.

Here's Eric and Morgan

The outing, short as it was, wore me out. I came home and went to sleep. Didn't wake up till about 7pm. It's gonna be a long night. I had to ask the girls to come back over so I could take their pictures. They've filled their sacks to the brim with candy..... everyone will now gain 10 unwanted pounds. Too bad it's a school night.

Here's Stella..... dressed up as Annie (Angie's weiner dog)




Then we have SWAT member, Morgan

Then there's Chloe..... I mean Abbie, from NCIS.....

Here she is with her "best" friend, Masha.

That's it for this Halloween Dad has eaten at least one pound of Mars bars, Snickers, and Twix miniture candy bars. If he's not up all night pukin', I'll be surprised. Of course, Stella's had her share of M&M's. I know, I know, they're poison. Later......

No comments: