Monday, January 24, 2011

Pub Crawling

Good Monday Morning to everyone. I stayed awake last night, just couldn't sleep. It worked out okay though, cause I was checking out Groupon, and found the Groupon of my dreams. Yup, I bought a Pub Crawler rental, for about half the normal price. I was sooo excited. Here is a video of how it works. This one is in Kemah Texas, but the bike is basically the same. The one I've purchased the rental on handles 16 people, and one of those is dedicated as bar tender. Doesn't this look like great fun? Now, I've just got to select a date, notify my friends, and start looking for hotel specials.




I need to get out more, as this is all I have to share with everyone. Oh, Joyce left today. I missed a lot of her trip cause I was in Colorado the week after Xmas, and then Mark's hospital stay cut the week short. Oh well, we do have as much fun as possible while she's here. We'll really miss her.

Later......

No comments: