I am sooooo far behind. At least I'll start. Here are some pictures from Sheila and Mark's N.Y.Eve party. I nicely asked them to move it out just one little old day, and they wouldn't do it. Therefore, I am not in any pictures. Sheila said something about not being able to get the dropping of the ball moved back, but I think that's just her talking smack. Here are a few of the pictures they managed to forward me right away.
l-r Ralph Clay Mark Clay Susie Sheila Margie SueWhat I don't understand..... why are they smiling? Oh never mind.... they're looking at a camera, not a mirror. They think they're cute.
I guess the N.Y.Eve police came by, and made everyone take a breath test. That's the only reason I can think of for everyone blowing balloons up. I suspect Joyce failed, based on her expression. Then, what's with the balloons? They look like dogs.... but I'm suspecting they're all about to explode because of the alcohol fumes.
Today, I met Sheila and Joyce for a movie. We went to see True Grit. It was a three thumbs up for us. A great movie, and yes, it'll probably win several awards. Tomorrow, I'll catch up on my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment