Yesterday was another nice day..... not raining. It was still cool, but at least it wasn't cold. Sheila, Joyce, Sue and I met at the golf course. We ate lunch, then played Mah Jongg. Margie and Gerry both dropped by for a few minutes.
I was the big winner today. On one hand, I won $4.00. That's the most I've ever won on one hand. That may honestly be a record for the entire group. It was a concealed hand, Sue had to pay be double cause she played the tile I used to MJ, and it was a natural, so everyone had to double their money. They'll never hear the end of that. Joyce made our day.... she bought our beer and lunch. THANK YOU JOYCE.
Got home, and the girls were waiting for me to take them to El Fenix for dinner. I did that, while the guys went to Black Eyed Pea. Chloe and I spent the evening watching NCIS reruns and playing on the computer. Morgan and Gary played checkers. Morgan finally beat him one hand. That was a first for her. She was estatic.
Morgan brought me coffee in bed around 7:30. That girl just never sleeps in. Then, she came and got Chloe. She created an alien detector. Those two have so much fun when they're here, but honestly, Gary and I probably have more fun than they do.
After breakfast, the girls and I played Wii games all morning. My balance is shot! I am really having to work hard at getting it back. That's about it for now. The girls are gone, and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. I'll rest up for my big nite out. Later......

No comments:
Post a Comment