I had my personal shopper, Angela, order me a traveling grill from Amazon. I saved enough to buy a couple of accessories for it, and still beat the price at Cabela's and Dick's. Gary will shit when he sees it. Oh well. I also bought a portable shower set up. It's a tent used exclusively for a shower. I also have a portable toilet, so I thought it would be cool to have one. Maybe I won't show that to Gary either. I think he's okay with me spending money all this, but I have a feeling once we leave for vacation, he'll expect it all to stop. That's why I've been shopping like there's no tomorrow. I need to get it all before we take our trip. I also bought a toaster..... that is hidden as well.
Gary had to have a tooth pulled today. It was infected UNDER the crown. Couldn't save the tooth. This is the first tooth he's had to have pulled, so it was an ordeal for him. Poor baby. He is not happy that it had to be done just before vacation, but he was afraid to let it go because our luck would mean he'd have to see a dentist on vacation in Colorado. The dentist did say that if he was going to have a problem with it now, that he'd know in 2-3 days. Hopefully, it will go smooth. Else, Gary might not get to go with us. Yes, I'm cruel.
Chloe has spent the last two nights here. She's been helping me shop, This evening, she went with me to Margie's house. I had told Margie last year that there were some wild flowers in the land behind the Muslim Mosque by her house. I wanted he to have Ralph go with me to dig them up. See, they grow in that field with nothing, no water, during a drought, and all that, and they still come back every year. I have some in purple, white and pink, but I have been unable to find any red. The ones by Margie are bright red. Anyway, we went over, and the four of us went out. Ralph dug them up, while we girls supervised. I got a few, and Margie got a few. We're going to see if either of us can grow them. They were growing in rocks, so there wasn't much dirt around the roots. I just hope one of us gets a few to grow. Nothing like doing it during the heat. I accidentally (like anyone would do it on purpose) got my left chin cut up. I didn't realize it till I got home. Gary had to tell me. Here's a picture. By the way.... there were a ton of stick-tights... like stickers. That's what's on my socks..... also was on my shorts..... also was on my shirt.... all over.
That's it for now. Oh, bought Chloe a pair of hiking boots for the trip, and a pair of deck shoes that were so cute. I treated myself to a new pair of casual slip on sandals, like Teva sandals, but more like flip flops. Gotta run.... Stella is crying and driving Gary crazy. I won't let her go outside, and she's upset. So is Gary. Oh well.... some one has to be the bad guy.
I'll close, and give you some food for thought....



No comments:
Post a Comment