Too pretty to eat.
Here's Gary.... in 7th Heaven...
Gary said he got there just as they opened the store. He was the first in line. He said one person did nothing but answer the phone, which rang constantly. He said it was a mad house. He also said he just grabbed everything he could get his hands on, cause the shoes were flying off the shelves. Angie was so excited. Chloe was in 7th heaven. He got Chloe the doll looking thing, and Morgan a teddy bear. The teddy bear was only about 6 inches high, compared to Chloe's doll, it was tiny. I got her an 8-pack of small cokes. She was most excited about the huge dog, then the Cokes, and finally the chocolate. She could have cared less about it. Everyone was happy.... especially Gary.
Gary took the girls to the zoo the first week in January. While there, a man came up and said he was taking pictures of the giraffes, and had gotten a couple of good shots that had the girls in them. He gave them his card, and said to email him if they wanted to see them. She read the name... it was Chef Richard Chamberlain. Yup..... the one and only. Here is one of the pictures he took of them at the zoo.
I tell you what.... it's amazing the things that happen. Who would have thought they would have their picture taken by a world renowned chef. Here, get an idea of who he is....
Stella got Dove Dark Chocolate for Valentines.... and a big dose of Benedryl. She is extremely allergic to fleas. She takes medicine that kills them once they bite her, but then she gets a severe rash where she's been bitten. It also kills ticks, but she's not allergic to them like she is fleas. Anyway, she got a flea today, and she has scratched herself raw, and is bleeding in parts. So, I gave her a large dose of Benedryl. I hope she sleeps thru the night, so I can sleep also. She is just miserable like she is. If I put ointment on them, she licks it off and then gets really sick. Time will tell...
Tomorrow will be an exciting day. I'm going to play golf with the FWGA for the first time in ages. I asked to be put with Margie Storey..... I hope it works out that we get to play together. Sue Dunsmore is in town visiting Sheila, so I will probably see her sometime tomorrow. I will take my camera with me to golf. Maybe I'll get some good pictures to blog, and something exciting to blog about. I know you all have been bored......
I will close with one item:
Only in Texas?
A Muslim buys 11 acres of land next to a pig farm (a family farm that has been in Houston a long time) and NOW WANTS THE PIG FARMER TO LEAVE!
That takes a lot of nerve!
So what's the pig farmer's response to that...
PIG RACES DURING FRIDAY NIGHT PRAYERS!
Don't mess with Texas - The clip is funny - even the news crew is laughing.
Later......and Happy Valentines Day !









No comments:
Post a Comment