I'm currently in Oklahoma cleaning closets and removing knick knacks from my Mom's house. A sad task, to say the least. She spent her entire life accumulating "things", only to have us haul it off to a charity. Janice and I took all of Mom's clothes to a church charity store yesterday. The lady at the charity place did tell us they don't normally get that high of a quality of clothing. They were all excited. Janice and Frank took a truck load today of coats. They had already put the load from yesterday out in the shop.
My sisters friend, Kenny, came over today and took some curio cabinets to Tulsa. The contents as well. I sure am sore from bending, etc. I redid "my" bedroom and removed almost the entire room of pictures and figurines. Janice and I had done "her" bedroom the day before. I wish I'd taken before and after pictures. It's amazing how much larger the rooms look.
About the Superbowl party at Sheila's house..... I forgot to take my camera, but I took several pictures.... With Sheila's camera. I need to have her send them to me so I can post them. She did a football pot this year. She forced all of us to buy squares, then paid out the money quarterly. Guess who one the first quarter pot. Right! Mark did. Ralph and Margie each won one quarter, and my hubby won one pot.
That's all that's of any type of news I can blog, so this is sort if a boring post. However, I want to enlighten you all on one item so it won't be a complete waste of time.
Here is something that will explain the difference between 49er fans and Raven fans.
Ravens fans

My sisters friend, Kenny, came over today and took some curio cabinets to Tulsa. The contents as well. I sure am sore from bending, etc. I redid "my" bedroom and removed almost the entire room of pictures and figurines. Janice and I had done "her" bedroom the day before. I wish I'd taken before and after pictures. It's amazing how much larger the rooms look.
About the Superbowl party at Sheila's house..... I forgot to take my camera, but I took several pictures.... With Sheila's camera. I need to have her send them to me so I can post them. She did a football pot this year. She forced all of us to buy squares, then paid out the money quarterly. Guess who one the first quarter pot. Right! Mark did. Ralph and Margie each won one quarter, and my hubby won one pot.
That's all that's of any type of news I can blog, so this is sort if a boring post. However, I want to enlighten you all on one item so it won't be a complete waste of time.
Here is something that will explain the difference between 49er fans and Raven fans.
Ravens fans
49ers fans


No comments:
Post a Comment