Saturday, March 28, 2009

BELATED HAPPY ANNIVERSARY



Tonight, the gang got together and ate supper at Picasso's, in Plano. In the picture, clockwise,Sue, Margie, Raplh, Sheila, Mark, Gary, me and Clay. Sorry, but not everyone got in the picture. We all started eating at 6:30, and my daughter Angie, came by around 7:30 with anniversary flowers and two bottles of champagne for a surprise anniversary celebration . Morgie and Chloe were with her. It was really cool.... what a surprise.
Anyway, the eight of us had a fantastic dinner at Picasso's. Sheila drove Margie, Raplh, Gary and me, and Clay and Sue met us there. We all ordered our individual dinners, the owner was part of our wait staff. He helped us all select the perfect entree. and we shared four desserts. It was soooo good. We ate, drank, and socialized for about 3 hours.
Then Sheila chauffeured us home. We got home around 9:15. Tomorrow Sheila, Sue, Clay and I are supposed to meet around 1:00 pm to play golf. Mark didn't want to risk further injury to his back.
The evening was a complete success. Our next event is a wine tasting at Margie's house on April 4th. I am really looking forward to it.
Thank you to all my dear friends. I love each and every one of them. My daughter..... I am so lucky to have her. She is one of my dear friends, in addition to being the best daughter in the world.

No comments: