Anyway, we never resolved his swing problem, but we decided to play golf Friday to get ready for the big FGA tournament. I still had my camera, so I did another video of his swing.
This one wasn't quite a slice..... it hooked into the bunker on the left! My golf sucked so bad, I won't even mention my 3 digit score. Came home, and Morgan was ready to go out and eat. She wanted Italian food.... PASTA! Chloe is grounded, so there were only four of us, but we went again to Picasso's. Morgan RAVED about their pasta. That girl must be part Italian. She wanted to know if they would let her come back for breakfast. You can tell it's family owned.... when Morgan asked for a second coke, the waitress told her she could have another, but she had to eat her pasta. She ate most of it, but she ate about a full loaf of their homemade bread.


She spent the night, then got up early and went to ballet class. I felt terrible (not being able to sleep more than an hour at a time due to the injections) so I napped all day.
The rest of the day was uneventful. I woke up from my nap around 7pm and couldn't sleep again. I tried sleeping pills, everything, but nothing worked. At noon on Sunday.... Chloe finally got ungrounded enough to go out and eat. El Fenix, of course. She was soooooo elated to be out of "prison". They both ate like little pigs. When we were finished and got ready to leave... Chloe suddenly became starved and began eating chips and sauce again. I finally figured out that she was just trying to keep from going home. So..... we went to Golf Smith and looked around. I bought a couple of things, and Chloe was just happy to get to walk around. She is soooo funny.


Chloe did have me drive the long way home. She remarked that everything looked soooo different than it did the last time she was allowed out of the house (yeah, 2 days). Sunday evening, they wanted me to go over. We played a little, then I put Angie's PC on the floor and played Coco a doggie video. Here's the action....

No comments:
Post a Comment