

The expensive part came in when we all got dessert. Chloe saw the waitress flaming a dessert, and she had to have it. She and Morgan agreed to share the creme brulee that they flame at the table. It was a nice presentation.... but neither girl would even taste it. Neither one "like" creme brulee. Have they ever had it before????? NO! I asked why they ordered it if they weren't going to try it. Chloe said she just wanted to see the presentation up close.
Live and learn.
The girls spent the night, then got up to donuts and fried bacon. That's the fun part for them, having Papa cook special food for them. The rest of the day, I just hung around the house. Today, I got up and took Stella for a walk, cause Dad is feeling bad. He took a pain pill and went back to bed this morning. Here are a couple of pictures of what I have to look at when I take Stella for a walk. Aren't you jealous? I don't even have to cross a street....... It is beautiful.



That's it for now.... Gary T. called and we play golf in an hour. I better hustle and get ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment