Sunday, March 29, 2009

GOLF - COOKOUT - ROCKBAND

Got up this morning expecting to play golf with Sheila, Sue and Clay. Gary T called and wanted to play, so he joined our group at the Old Course. I once again was the worst player, but I'm sorta getting used to it. I did shoot a 103. We played KA-CHING, and I'm not sure how I did. Sheila, Sue and Clay headed for Three Rows for supper, and Gary and I gave Sheila the game and the scorecards to settle up over their dinner. Gary had to go home, and I needed to also since Dad only had cereal last night. I had to cook for him.

Sheila getting read to hit "the bomb" while Sue watches.

Sue, Sheila, Clay and his new driver, and Gary T.

This little guy was oblivious to our playing. He just chewed on while we teed off.
Angie and family ended up bringing Bubba Burgers for us to grill, so everyone ate here. After dinner, Morgan, Chloe and I played Rockband. Morgan got a little frustrated with the drums, so she tried singing. It's sorta tough on her since she can't read. She ended up going outside to play while Chloe did guitar and I did drums. We really were good for a change. I also had purchased new covers for the drums, and they reduced the noise considerably. It is now much easier to have someone else play it.

Nothing much else going on. In the morning, Stella gets her teeth cleaned (like around $175 since it's dental month), and Angie is taking her in at 8am. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist (spelling) for a second opinion on my thyroid. That's all of our excitement. I do plan on hitting golf balls at the range after seeing the doctor, cause I'm supposed to play with the seniors on Tuesday. Hopefully, I can break 120.

No comments: