Dang! I is sure cold here. We actually had to turn on the heater. Tonight, Sue, Sheila, Margie, me and all of our respective spouses are going to dinner at Picasso's. It should be great fun, even if we will probably freeze to death to get there.
The girls spent the night last night, and surprise surpruse, it was girls night at El Fenix. They're both off to ballet, so I'm blogging for a second before I resume cleaning house. (Yeah, it I'd just do it, it wouldn't take so long....)
The aerogarden was turned on Thursday, and here is a picture of it when it started.
You plant the little seed cups and wait. As it says above, this particular one is chives, and it should sprout in 5 to 10 days. The light and water dispersal is automatic. Light and water for 16 hours, then 8 hours of nothing to let them rest.
Here it is Saturday, and the chives have done nothing. However, here is a picture of one of the baby basil plants. Note this plant is supposed to get tall.
Here is a savoy plant that is the tallest of all, though very skinny. Note, it is supposed to be medium in height.
Now, you probably think I have no life if I'm blogging about plants, but think about this..... you're reading about them. My gawd... what exciting lives we have.

No comments:
Post a Comment