Friday, July 17, 2009

FINALLY FRIDAY

Tuesday was doctor day. The gastro doc said I had to have a colonoscopy asap, so I got that schedule for Thursday. Tuesday night, Sheila and I went to the Firewheel Scramble. She was on a different team that I was. Get this.... she was on a team of 5. They got 5 chances to everyone else only getting 4 chances. Her team shot 31, along with two other teams, but Sheila's team lost the scorecard playoff. They didn't win anything. My team came n with a 32, so naturally we didn't win anything either. Sheila and I closed the place down. I got home, and I had two grand kids spending the night.

Wednesday, I didn't get to play Telco League golf, but Sheila did. I'm not sure how she did.... I stayed home and did my procedure prep. I will NOT go in to details. Had it Thursday, and everything went fine. Some of my problems were better, some worse. They added 2 new medicines. So far, so good. I fell better, but it may be because I've pretty much not eaten anything to upset my system, and I've gotten plenty of sleep. According to Sheila, I missed a great evening at the golf course. The "Battle of the Mics" was very popular. Sheila's hard work on the web site paid off.

Here is an announcement.... MY HOUSE IS FINISHED! It's finally clean.... every room has been "spring cleaned" by Angie. Now I just need Gary to take some things to the storage place. I think we still have 2 storage places..... I'm not sure anymore. I am NOT including the boat storage... don't get me started on that! Anyway, thank goodness it's done. Now, I'm going to hire a house keeper. I'll start that process next week or the week after.

Today I took the girls to hit golf balls, then we did lunch at the course. They spent the night with us last night. The girls and I were up till almost midnight mailing Angie pictures of our belly buttons and my bruises. Hey, the girls are hard to entertain. Today, Gary took them to Canyon Creek Country Club to swim while Angie finished my house. Then, we girls went out for dinner.... ready for this? EL FENIX! What a shock, no?

Tomorrow Sheila and I are playing partners in a 2 person best ball with the FGA (mainly men). I am hoping we win something.... mainly first place. I just hope "Miss 77" shows up to carry me. I'll post how things go. That's it for now......

No comments: