Angie was here yesterday yelling at me because I haven't updated my blog this week. I explained to her that I've been so busy, I haven't had time to do it. She said I should write something, or everyone would think I'd quit blogging, or doing anything with my life. Well, my life hasn't been my own this week. It's been work work work. (Sounds a lot like Sheila, no?)
Sheila and I have worked on a few projects for the golf course, and new things for golfers to do. Today will be my last day for doing things, so tomorrow I'll post a zillion things that we've done this week. Just didn't want everyone to give up. Tonight, Sheila and Mark are in a couples tournament that I've got started at Firewheel. It's been like pulling teeth to get it together. I'll be playing with Carlos. I was looking at the pictures of Sheila that I posted, and I think Carlos is in several photos.
I'll have more photos to post tomorrow of my past week, and of the tournament tonight. I just Iwant to say right now....... Carlos and I will kick butt! You've been warned.
Oh, speaking of kicking butt, I did complain today at the golf course about my lack of correct strokes in that tournament that we came in 5th net. I play with the wrong handicapp. I was entitled to like 5 more strokes, which would have put us in the winners circle. Matt did apologize, so he's making it up to me.... sorry Sheila, it's every man for themselves in these types of issues. Anyway, from comparing our scorecard to that the two golfers we were paired with, we would have come in several strokes ahead of them. We would probably have won, because we were only 3 strokes off to begin with.
Later, and I'll post tomorrow.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment