It rained buckets last night. It woke me up once it was so loud. My south bedroom wall is nothing but windows, and they carry noise. So, not much sleep in my house last night. Got up early to a phone call from Andy, one of the PA's. He needed info, gave that to him, then went ahead and started on coffee and the paper, which is our normal ritual every morning. Then, the doctors office called about our insurance company not responding to them, so we had to reschedule Dad's stress test. I got that figured out, then took a nice long afternoon nap.
Gary went with Angie and the girls to the Ft. Worth zoo. She forgot an SD card for her camera, so she awoke me from my afternoon nap to try and convince me to drive her one out. That was a big NO! Did manage to cook once today for Dad and I, then I was off to play in the scramble. Sheila chickened out on going, just because she's got an early flight to Connecticut in the morning. Honestly, I don't blame her. It was soooo humid, I thought I was going to quit at one point. Did struggle to finish, and my team came in even par. Four under won it, so obviously it wasn't my fault, just didn't have a good team.
Have you ever noticed that I always have an excuse for playing poorly? I sure am getting good at it. Tomorrow night is Telco night, when we play separate scores, so hopefully I'll do well. I was amazed that I'm in 3rd place for my flight. That's especially amazing since I haven't been there for 3 weeks. I just hope I keep enough points to be able to play in the Ryder Cup. I got to play last year for the first time.... just didn't play well. I hope to do better this year.
That's it for today, just another quiet day at the Gibbons.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ps... you would have asked me to come out and bring you one!! the difference I would have.
Post a Comment