Thursday, July 2, 2009

Well, I'll be DAMNED ! ! ! AGAIN ! ! !

I think I'm going crazy. I was sitting here, actually typing this damned post and the phone rings. It was the realtor..... putting again the closing on hold. The underwriters will call her at 2pm today and discuss further. I cannot tell you the exact words I told her, cause my grandkids might read this. But, I did tell her to start showing the house again. If they want it, they can get a different mortage company, or I will finance the house, or they could start giving me $1000 a month to sit and wait on them. It's over as far as I'm concerned. By the way, she doesn't get paid if her contract on selling the house runs out, and it does at the end of this month. I did mention this to her, and she said if we have an existing contract, then it would carry over. I told her that if the next addendum doesn't include what I want, I will not sign it. I am still so po'd, that I can't think straight. Don't even ask me how Dad is taking it.

This evening, I'll blog about the two biggest sandbaggers in the world....Sheila and Carlos.

No comments: