Here I am in a motel again. Dad is snoozing, and I'm close to it. Once again.... nada on the closing. I told the realtor today that I could care less if these people buy the house, I've had enough stress in the last 3 weeks to last me another 6 months. I want it back on the market at noon tomorrow. Gawd... my iPhone has rang off the wall. The underwriters called the loan officer, and he called me. They've got the underwriter working on it tonight....yada yada. I am still mad. I didn't find out until this evening at 5pm that it wouldn't be today. By that time, and considering rush hour traffic, it was just going to be too late to drive.
One good thing.... Dad went to the Masonic Lodge here in Webster (maybe it's Clear Lake.... all these tiny cities run together) to visit his old lodge bros. Anyway he couldn't make it an entire meeting (from 5:30 dinner to 9:30 closing) so I picked him up about 45 mins ago. He hit the sack immediately. I decided to do a quick post.
I took the cutest video of my nephew playing the rapper, and was going to post it from my sister's house using one of her computers. Well, I stuck the XD card in the slot, and it kept going in... and in...and in. That's the last I saw of it. I attempted to retrieve it with a booger hook (old telephone term) to no avail. I decided Mike (my bro-in-law) should do it since he's the one that has to buy the pc's. Anyway.. final answer.... it went in BELOW the actual slot, and is now a permanent part of their PC. It's a laptop.... so there's no taking it apart as it would void the warranty. So much for one of the funniest videos I've ever made. Maybe next year.
We had a really bad thunder storm here this evening. No rain, but the thunder was one of the worst I've heard... it just wouldn't stop. That's it for now. Nothing exciting around here.
Blunder - free today!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment