Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday is the best

What a great day today.  The weather was a little breezy, but soooo much better than yesterday.  I started the day out by brewing a pot of coffee, cooking 2 pounds of bacon, 1/2 pound of Turkey bacon, 1 pound of sausage links, 1 pound of bulk sausage, and a zillion chocolate chip pancakes.  I'm not sure which went over better, all the meat or the pancakes.   The kids from Colorado ate like they were starving.  Morgan and Chloe cannot hold a candle to them when it comes to eating.  Especially Taylor.  She is far from fat, but very muscular.  She is a real eater, that's for sure.  She out eats her older brothers.  She is especially fond of sausage.  What a hoot.


After that, the Colorado clan had to get ready to fly home this evening. They had to gather up all their stuff, then they went to Janice's house around noon. Chloe, Morgan, Gary and Eric spent the entire afternoon boogie boarding. They had a ball.

Morgan on the left and Chloe on the right.

Gary on the left and Eric on the right.

This cloud formation reminded me of Coco, Angie's dumb poodle.  This is Coco on a boogie board.

After everyone else left, it was just me and Stella.  She stayed close by my side.  We went for several walks on the beach this evening.  Dang her.... of all the places to take a dump....on the beach in front of about 20 people.  Me with no sack.  I had to dig in the garbage can to find a piece of paper to pick it up with.  Oh well, I did my duty.

 Here is a little birdie that said.... hope you had fun.  It's back to Dallas tomorrow.

He looks a little made at me.  I don't know why, I fed him.  It was fairly good weather all day, now it's just a tad on the windy side.  This RV really rocks in the wind.  Thank goodness I don't get sea sick easily.  That's it for this trip.  I'm headed to bed.

No comments: