Saturday, March 23, 2013

Friendship Being Tested

I was talking to Sheila the other day, and she said she had a favor to ask of me.  She assured me it wouldn't affect our friendship if I said no, and she wouldn't get mad, but.....

OK, better if you sit down before you continue reading.  She asked something of me I never thought she would ever ask.  It's a good thing I was sitting down. 

She asked if I'd go shopping for her.... for clothes.  WTF?  I mean honest!  It came straight out of her mouth.  I finally decided she was serious.  I mean.... Sheila and Shopping?  Vinegar and Oil?  Salt and Pepper?  No wait, salt and pepper go together.  Anyway, I said sure.  Well, we've set the date for the "big day" for next Friday.  I thought I was okay, then she gave me ground rules.  She doesn't like a lot of color, not cropped pants, no sleeveless dresses, not too expensive...... I can't remember what else.

Well, I've thought about this a lot the last few days.  I really don't want to waste either of our time, so I've been doing some research.  I think I finally have the answer.  This short video will be perfect.



Yup, WE GONNA POP SOME TAGS... ONLY GOT $20 IN OUR POCKETS.  I'M I'M A COMIN... LOOKING FOR A COME UP..... THIS'LL BE @#&'ING AWESOME!

I may even attempt to get me something.  I will take pictures.  I wonder if the Petite section (for Sheila) is near the Tall section (for me)?  Do they have dressing rooms?  Free Alterations?  I can hardly wait to tell Sheila my plan.

No comments: