Mark also brought a bottle of wine. We were off to a good start. Let's see.... they attempted to play Wii Duck Hunters, they did play Wii Golf, Mark and Morgan grilled the kabobs, we ate dinner, we ate dessert, we played Pass the Ace, and we also played 99. I did win one round, I think Mark did also, but I'm sure Morgan won one also. I know Gary never did, cause I kept footing his bill. It was a fun night, though we did miss Sheila.
Mark left, around 9. It's a good thing. It was just too much for poor Morgan. All the work, and all the excitement, and she was sound asleep around 9:20. That girl NEVER goes to sleep that early at our house. It's usually around midnight, and then only if Gary rubs her feet. It was so nice of Mark to come. Both he and Sheila tolerate our grand daughters. I know they like them, but a little of them wanting attention can go a long ways. Mark and Sheila are great freinds to my entire family!
Here are some pictures....
I spent my day shopping for things for Spring Break vacation. I also had Gary looking for the screened pop-up tent that we used once at the lake this spring. It is evidently gone..... cause Gary can't find it in the garage, it's not in either one of the two storage places he has, it's not in the attic, and it is also not in the RV. I decided to just buy a beach sun shelter. Angie is ordering it for me from Amazon. That and a few other items. Now, I have three days to get everything packed and loaded. Piece of cake.
That's it for now. Have a good one.










No comments:
Post a Comment