OK, first things first........I am suffering from a terrible head cold or something. Here is it 6pm, and I am finally getting around to blogging. Hubby, Gary and I, headed out last night to Carlos' 60th Surprise Birthday Party. It was held at the Crazy Horse Saloon, in Rowlett. It was supposed to start at 7pm. I looked on the internet at their menu, and it had a decent menu, for a bar. Gary and I went early so we could eat before we started drinking. I ordered fried pickles and a house salad, Gary got a burger with fries. We both stuck to tea, saving our alcohol consumption for the party.
Mark and Sheila came in around 7, and joined us at our table. I had taken the new blouse with me, and Sheila tried it on while we waited on our check. She said she did like it, but it fit her really weird. No matter what she did, it didn't hang right. I have decided that the MP on the label was not meant as Medium Petite. It meant "Monster Pointers". That is the only thing that would make the blouse hang correctly, if maybe Sheila wore a 36 FF bra. I am taking it back next week.
Off we go to the bar area. They have one restaurant area (where we ate), and three bar areas. One is like rap music, one is rock & roll, and the one we were going to is a country & western bar. They all had live music. Big place. We got there on time, then found out that Carlos wasn't due in until around 8pm. There were close to 30 of us. He came in and he really was surprised. Here are some pictures I took from the party.
Pretty much everyone in the party joined in on one line dance, lead by our waitress. Wow..... things have changed in the line dance world. Carlos opened his gifts. Most everyone left, then Mark and I challenged the couple at the pool table. We lost, but had great fun. So did they. They ended up leaving the same time we did. It really was a good time by all.
I crashed as soon as we got home. I will say one thing for sure, I woke up feeling like crap. Worse than yesterday. I think I'd have to feel better to die. I'm going to sign off for now. I hope you enjoy the pictures. AND..... I hope you had a great Easter. The Easter Bunny didn't come to my house, but the Easter Coyote did. Enjoy!
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment