Happy Birthday Eric (my son-in-law). He turned the big 40. We celebrated his birthday tonight. Ange said he was intrested in starting to learn to cook something besides bar-b-qued grilled meat. I got him a baking cookbook, and a huge microwave cookbook. He is a great son-in-law. Angie's blog will have the pix.
Angie and I did a little pre-celeration on his behalf today. We went to lunch at an Italian restaurant, then to the beauty shop. Curtis Wilson does our cuts, and he's such a fun guy. His shop is in McKinney. Then we went shopping. I got the cookbooks for Eric, and a new panini skillet. Angie thinks she wants one also, but I'm going to give her my old one to see if she really does want one, then if she really does like the way they cook, we'll get her one. Make sense? No I didn't think it would
That was our monumental day. The girls were entertaining us, when Gerry W. came over to bring us a cheesecake. She is so sweet, and you couldn't ask for a better friend. She only stayed for a minute..... between 3 barking dogs, 2 dancing girls, 2 grumpy men, and 2 frazzeled Gibbons women..... she was in no mood to visit long. She didn't mention the infirmary, nor the couch in the hall. Wonder if she noticed?
Tomorrow morning....... the DOCTOR!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment