Sunday, October 5, 2008

SUNDAY OCT. 5

Gary FINALLY started doing some past due maintenance on the house. He worked on the flower beds, then decided to clean the gutters. He got about 1/2 of the west side of the house done, then Chloe came over to show us her pumpkin. She found Gary working, and guess what, she's always wanted to clean gutters.
Gary got off the ladder, and Chloe took over. I just don't know what is fun about it.

Cleaning gutters lasted about 10 minutes, then she was off checking out her pumpkins and new Halloween decorations. It's a lot more fun when you have grand children to enjoy the holidays.


About the only thing constructive I did was learn how to download to my new MP3-MP4 player. I had to get a new one, cause I wanted to be able to use one of my two bluetooth stereo headsets. (Don't even ask why there are two) The old one MP3-MP4 wasn't compatible with Rhapsody or bluetooth.

I ended up listening to my favorite oldies while I made dinner. Brown rice, pineapple salsa, and grilled scallops. Both guys moaned and groaned (foo foo food), but they both ate everything on their plate. It was either good (I loved it), or they were starving.

Tomorrow is the Susan Komen. Wish me luck!

No comments: