We all slept in this morning. It was midnight last night before Janice and I knew it. Gary treated everyone to McD's this morning because he didnt want to cook. Matt called from Firewheel and had me go get the tournament list and notify everyone that it was postponed. We decided we'd talk to the ladies Thursday at the luncheon and see what they think of the idea. Janice went with me, then after meeting with Matt, he bought us snacks and cokes. Yes, it was Matt McM.
We came home, and Carolyn T. brought over a Jellybelly Sampler from the FWGA ladies as a get well gift. They are all so sweet. She, Janice, Dad and I visited for a while, and I fed Carolyn some chocolate ice cream with Starbucks Coffee Liquor on it. She also loved it.
Janice and I went to the store and made a bought everything to make one HUGE pot of chili. Everyone came over her for our chili dinner, well not Eric. Someone has to work for a living around here. The girls loved eating the Jellybellies..... they didn't eat that many, because it's more of a game to eat them that it is to eat candy. I must admit.... the buttered popcorn sounds terrible, but it was really quite good. Angie and I fought over the plain old licorice... my favorite. She only got one, and I ate the rest. That's what happens when you own the box...... I am greedy! Gary isn't in to those, so he went to the store and bought an apple pie and ice cream. At this rate, I'll be so fat I'll be rolling around.... I'll hold my arms up so you can tell if I'm standing up or laying down.
Oink Oink Oink...... all the way home.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment