Wednesday, October 22, 2008

THANK YOU GARY

Now, I need to thank my hubby Gary for being such a great guy. I've thanked Angela, whom I couldn't do without, but I tend to not give Gary enough credit for the things he does for me. He has cooked, cleaned (well... it's the thought that counts), and doted on me and my father for the last two weeks. He makes sure we have our meds. He takes Dad for car trips daily. There are so many things I couldn't do if it weren't for him. He is so good to Dad, and I am serious when I say I think he has actually enjoyed having me rely on him. Between Dad and me, he's also got to take Stella on her walks, help Angie cart the girls around at times, etc..

Gawd, I better quit, I'm making even myself nauseaous. He's a great guy. Thank you Gary!

No comments: