
Not much new in my life. I watch TV and eat, and that's about it. Today was special. I actually went out to the course today to take pix of the ladies playing in the FWGA Championship. The weather was beautiful here today. A lot of sunshine, and nice cool weather.... not cold, not hot, just perfect.
I took pix of all the players, and then took some of the awards ceremony. Naturally, Sheila won the club championship. She was the only player today to break 90.... and she shot a gross 83 to win. Even her net was great......something like 71. I am so proud of her. She was just a "tad" on the uppity side after tromping the competition. Remember.... I can't play because of my shoulder. Just kidding.... I couldn't have beat her anyway.
I am dedicating this blog to Sheila............

No comments:
Post a Comment