Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday - Ho Hum

The girls spent the night last night. Needless to say, I got no sleep, mainly because Morgan needed breathing treatments during the night to help her breathe. Finally got the PA schedule out today and posted in the club houses, then ran to Brown Trophy to get name tags for the PA's. Of course, after Shannyn gave me directions, and I drove there (Garland), it's only open Mon. thru Fri..



Morgan had gone with me, so we then went to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls each. Morgan can really pop them out there. We came home, and she went to the Cottonwood festival with Papa Gary. That was our exciting day.



I've looked at Angie's blog, and it is so much cooler than mine. I've decided I'm going to go more to her format. Lots of pix, and little typing. Guess it's true, one pix is worth a thousand words. Chloe also has a blog now, and her's will be in a format similar to Angie's. Angie and I both have a minimum of 4 PC's in each of our houses, and a minimum of 3 cameras per house, and everyone of us has a cell phone with a camera and video..... we should be able to track every move one of us makes.



Sheila is in Canada for a wedding, so I have no one to golf with. Boo hoo..... come back little Sheila! She will be back Monday for the Susan Komen Tournament at Sherrill Park. The Fab Four will be there in full force. I'll take plenty of pictures. Tomorrow, I'll practice again. My short game was killing me last time I played, and also my damned 5 iron. Dang.... if one things works well, everything else falls apart.

No comments: