Monday, October 13, 2008

MISSING IN ACTION

I tried to catch up on my postings, but alas my computer decided to quit working. I have asked Gary to look at it, and he said "It's not working". Whew.... I was afraid I wouldn't know what the problem was, but at least that's solved.

I am having surgery tomorrow morning on my right shoulder. Angie will be doing my blog while I'm out of action. Hopefully, she'll get some Ryder Cup pictures and info posted, as well as my two Birthday Parties. Sheila outdid herself on my cake for my Sunday night Bday. Tonight, Gary cooked burgers for all of us.

It is so nice to have a thoughtful daughter like Angie to take care of me and my business. Hope you like the updates she made earlier this evening. The song "was" getting a little old. You can always use the "pause" button if you don't want to hear it.

Later, Connie

No comments: