"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter... don't mind...
And those that mind... don't matter."
I played a practice round at the Bridges with Gary T. yesterday in preparation for the Ryder Cup Saturday. I started out like gang busters..... then fell apart. Gary beat me something fierce on the front 9. I didn't bother to add up the back 9, cause we had to leave due to darkness. Hopefully since I did bad on the practice round, I'll shoot well at the tournament.
Got up this morning at 4:00 am to go to the golf course to pull carts for the Texas "Get teed off at OU" golf tournament. There are 396 (at last count) players. Sheila called me at 4:15 cause I wasn't there yet (oops....). It is not much fun driving carts in pitch black darkness.
Today was Dad's cat scan, and my stress/echo heart test. Dr. Iftikhar said he would release me for surgery, and he'd review all numbers by Wed. Yes, surgery is Tuesday....?????? I had to walk the treadmill because of the short duration of time I had to get the test completed, and it was NOT fun. However, it was not painful like the nuclear stress test is. I did get to 97% capacity, I was soooo proud of myself. The only weird thing was that AFTER the test, when I was getting my heart beat back to normal, my blood pressure continued dropping on the bottom number..... at got down to 134/45 before it started going back up. Something about the Vegal nerve acting up. Oh well.....
Morgan and her Dad are camping this weekend as part of the kindergarten Dad and child campout. Chloe was bored, so she came over to spend the night. When she comes over on Friday nights, ever since she was two years old, we've taken her to El Fenix. She loves their cheese enchilada dinner. They know us there, and call the girls by name... it's really cool. I wasn't all that hungry, so all I had was cheese nachos.


Stella stayed home with Gary. Here's what Stella does every time Gary gets near the door.... This is "dog speak" for "take me for another walk, please!
Well, I've gotta get up early for the Ryder Cup Tournament tomorrow. Nightey Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment