Friday, September 19, 2008

Another nice day, just a little cloudy. Got a lot done today. Called the endo doctor and she worked me in today, I'm doing the rest of the testing tomorrow. She's a buddy of the best primary care doctor in the world, Dr. Kavitha Moolamalla. Anyway, Dr. M. had already called her about me and faxed her the first test, and I guess she told her to speed me thru everything. Get this..... the endo is going to call me with results and discuss it over the phone to make it easier on me. Can you believe this? It's so cool.... Now, ask me why I love Dr. M.



I'm trying to get the PA volunteer schedule ready so I can relax about going out of town just before Oct. 1. Don K. is going to loan me a 52 degree wedge so Randy F. can have his back. I'm to pick it up Wednesday.



Morgan and Chloe came over to spend the afternoon/evening. Morgan is still sick, but did manage to fall off the trapeze and landed on her hands, one knee, and one front tooth. Blood everywhere. The reason? Once again, she was hanging upside down from her knees and always trying special dismounts. That swing may come down yet.



Nothing much to write about today. Thank goodness... I need the quite. All in all.... I had a GREAT day.

No comments: