Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sat., Soccer, and Birthday Party

Saturday morning was spent getting errands run. I became soccer Mimi at 2pm for Chloe. It was her very first soccer game, and Angie couldn't stay for the entire game because she had to get Morgan's Bowling Bday party going. Chloe was beet red by the time I got there... and was exhausted. Her sugar was low, but none of us had anything except birthday cake, so Chloe ended up not being able to finish (hypoglycemia) her first game.

We arrived at the bday party just a little late, but they hadn't started bowling. Morgan was such a happy girl. They got so busy bowling and eating pizza, they all decided to keep bowling and forgo opening the present. That was cool.... I left early. Just too much excitement (screaming kids) for Mimi. Angie took the girls home, and while she was unloading the car, the girls opened up all the presents and mixed all the cards up, so writing thank you cards will be a challange.







No comments: