Angie and the girls spent the evening here last night. Angie and I watched "She's just not that into you". It was long, make that LONG, and boring. The lead story line was about this pathetic chick who basically couldn't help but stalk every guy she met. NOT RECOMMENDED. Jennifer Anniston played the same part she usually does in movies.... her Friends role.
Bad news.... today I shot the 2nd worst golf game of my ENTIRE life. I couldn't do anything right. I will not reveal my score, gross or net. Trust me, it was gross. I wanted to quit, but the guys I was playing with decided there was "always" a chance I could win a skins. I don't know how a double par on a hole can do that, but I can always hope. I was just so down, I didn't even stay for the free beer.
I got home, and regretted that decision. Morgan, Chloe, and five other girls took over the house and cooked, printed recipes, and had a neighborhood zuchinni sale. Gawd, Gary has no self respect. The girls earned $11.00. That wouldn't be so bad, but I have no salt or olive oil left in the kitchen. Well, maybe I do, I just can't see the cabinets for all the dirty dishes. It was so bad, Gary suggested I not cook, and he and Dad went out for Subway.
Morgan and I (Chloe is at a sleep-over) went to Sam's, where I bought a mandoline. For you men, it's a slicer that keeps the fingers out of harms way. Morgan can now safely make zuchinni slices. Tomorrow night, we're going to grill burgers, and Morgan will provide sliced tomatoes, onions, and .... SURPRISE! Grilled zuchinni! I guess I'll need to do pix of her and her recipe. You can go to http://www.chloeandmorgan.blogspot.com/ and check out Angie's pictures.
What else is new... oh yes. Both girls are sunburned. Gary forgot to have them put on sunblock. Morgan is spending the night again. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. One thing about it, grandkids keep you from getting bored.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment