Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LOOKING FOR "ELEANOR"


Our telephone search for the original notary "Eleanor" was going no where fast from home, so we decided it would be better to come to Houston to find her. This decision was made in haste, so off we went at 7:15... headed for Houston. Angie, the girls and me. Here's a riddle for you.
What has 6 legs and screams when it squats to urinate? That would be Angela and the girls when we had to make a "pit" stop around midnight on the way to Houston. I originally didn't have to go, but I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.
I stopped to get gasoline and went inside the station to use the bathroom. Did anyone else want to go? NNNNNOOOOOO! Half an hour later, Chloe had to go, so I had to find a place to stop. I took the "no where" exit, and there was a station there, but it looked like the guy running it was Jack the ripper with tatoos and bad teeth. We decided it would be better to go in the woods.
I drove off into "no where" til I found the perfect spot. A dead end gravel road. The girls were afraid the gas station guy lived on that particular road, and they refused to get out of the car. Sooooo, off I went, back to I45. I found a nice place (on the 2 way feeder street), and Chloe almost killed Morgan climbing over her to get out of the car to "pee". Chloe stepped out and swore something ran under the car. She hopped back in and refused to get out.
Morgan is always wanting to show off her "pee standing up skills" ..... Angie convinced her to show Chloe how. Morgan started (panties on the ground around her ankles) and then stood up saying......."Look up, Look up!" We were right underneath a tall cell tower with blinking lights. It was sorta cool in the darkness. With the threat of going where we were or going back where Jack the Ripper worked, Chloe finally agreed to go along the road, but only if she had a cup. Angie was looking for a cup for Chloe to pee in..... it was a friggin 3 ring circus.
Chloe convinced Angie to show her how to use the cup without getting her panties wet. I of course, was the one sitting in the car watching 3 bare butts run around in a circle every time a truck went past on I45. We finally wrapped everything, and off we went...on the road again.


We checked into our motel around 1:45 am. It was a short night... I'll post more as we search for the elusive "Eleanor the notary". In the mean time.... we always have Morgan to keep us laughing...... Here she is looking in our motel window....nuff said! PS..... unfortunately, none of this is an exageration..... this is my world.

No comments: