Wednesday, June 3, 2009

THE BIG K's

I've decided to call this blog the big K's.
Kholesterol, Kindergarten for grandKid, dog Kollar for coco, and Kudos for sheila.

Yesterday was Morgan's official kindergarten graduation ritual. Her class had an "invitation only" graduation (complete with cap and gown) last Friday. Gary represented us, I only went to the one yesterday. They performed, and Morgan has become quite the ham. She had one of maybe 6 starring roles. She strutted and bowed like you wouldn't believe. I wouldn't put it past Angie to post a video of her on You-tube.
Coco, the idiot poodle, has been scratching and chewing on herself so bad, that Angie had to shave her so she could treat all of her hot spots. The Vet suggested an ointment and a collar. Poor Coco, she runs in to doors all the time, but now that I think about it, she does that frequently when she doesn't watch where she's going. I wonder how long it will take before she learns that her head is wider than her hips. I have NEVER had that problem, so I don't know if it's possible.Eye doctor visit is done for 3 months for Dad and I. He's better, and naturally I'm worse. I have a big chunk of cholesterol in my left eye. The doctor mentioned it, and I told him of my heart attack. He is sooooo super. He told me to have my Pri Care run and EBT on me. I'm not sure what it stands for... but if you have high cholesterol, it forms gunk. The blood tests shows the cholesterol floating in your blood, but cannot indicate the buildup. Even if you correct the cholesterol problem, which I have had under control for at least 2 years, the gunk stays where it is. He wants to know if there are any other large deposits in my body. The stuff that man teaches me. He is the best.... you just have to wait a long time every time you go to his office.

That's it for now..... gotta play golf today and get those Telco points. Sheila is planning on going as well. Speaking of Sheila. She took my place yesterday in a golf exchange program our league does with several other courses. Last time I played, I posted my results, my team did very good, but all I got was a crappie cabbage plate. It is UGLY! Sheila won yesterday, and SHE got $25. Life is sooooo not fair! I think the golf gods are playing favorites with Sheila. Hopefully, I'll win some money from her tonight. Maybe not, but I will give her Kudos.
Later,

No comments: