Good news from the realtor. They have sent paperwork thru and they will close ON or BEFORE JULY 3. Wow..... at least I'll be able to be home for the 4th. That's the only sure thing I know. Again, I'll get 24 hours notice of the closing time.
Angie has put me on a new gluten free diet. She has used her PC to diagnose me as having Celiac Disease. That means no grains...... like wheat, barley..... HOPS!!!!!!!! That sorta means no beer. Now how can I live?
Nothing else happening yet today. I'm having a bad health day, so I'm staying put for now. I did read my daughter's blog today...... those grand kids, their 2 dogs, and their Papa Gary will be the end of me yet. FROGS! You'll have to check out her blog for the song......
http://www.chloeandmorgan.blogspot.com/
When and if anything happens exciting today, I'll blog. In the meantime, I'm playing games on the Iphone.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey... I have a pretty good diagnosis record!!!
Post a Comment