SUCCESS.... JOYFUL SUCCESS...... ELEANOR CAME THRU..... BUT IT COST BIG TIME.
Eleanor told us to meet her at 6pm at the Starbucks at Alamedia/Genoa. Got there, and the phone rang at 6pm, telling us to go to Woodbridge exit off of I45 just north of 610 to that new Starbucks. One thing, I'm thinking Starbucks is overbuilding. The other thing I'm thinking, is that she thinks we're playing Bond! Jamie Bond!
Anyway, she got to the new location around 7pm. She charged me $100, but fixed HER error. At least that part was good. We stopped to grab sandwich stuff (saving money) and got to the room again at 8:30. We ate supper and then went to the pool. I was tired, so I came back early. It's almost 10pm, and the girls are still down there. Course, they were cooped up in the car all day searching for Eleanor.
Tonight, I plan on having the best sleep I've had in a week. I have a few pix from today, but I'm not going to post them. I may have Angie update this later. I for one, am off to bed!
Signing off..... super sleuth....Bond.......Jamie Bond!

No comments:
Post a Comment