I did get some pix from Joyce for me to add to the blog. They're from the bar-b-que that Sheila and Mark had last Saturday. The Fab 5 were there, cept for Gerry. We might need to change the name to the Fab 4 and a Half. Gerry now has 3 houses (the one by the golf course, the one at Cedar Lake, and the one in Ruidoso), and she can't seem to be at any of them for more that five minutes. Guess we'll give her till the end of summer before we make a name change. You know what? I think we see Joyce more than we see Gerry.
Connie - Sue - Sheila - Margie

Bob - Weave - Clay - (I don't know who that is facing the other way)
Clay

Angie and I went to the store, and I came home to find the girls and their 3 friends here playing. The girls are spending the night tonight, so I can take them to church in the morning. I hope I feel better tomorrow, or I won't make it.

Angie and I went to the store, and I came home to find the girls and their 3 friends here playing. The girls are spending the night tonight, so I can take them to church in the morning. I hope I feel better tomorrow, or I won't make it.
The kitchen is a disaster (again) because Chloe made a salad, and Morgan made her Papa Gary her famous fried zucchini. Gary grilled some grain fed rib eye steaks with baked sweet potatoes, and Dad made tea. I'm not eating.... I had some Thai rice noodle soup. I'm attempting to get my tummy settled down.
IPHONE update: I still love the Iphone. Gary is still griping about the additional $30 a month for the data use, thank goodness he forgot about the cost of the phone, and he's evidently unaware of the various chargers, skins, etc. that are required. I added a couple more apps to it. I now have a portable "Swine Flu Detector". It is really cool, and evidently works very well. I'll have to show it to everyone next time we're together. I also added a "Misquito Repellant". Now, don't laugh. The ratings from other users swear it works well, IF there are no other apps running that require sound. I used it on the couch all yesterday evening, and didn't get one misquito bite. I'm not sure if it's related, but I have since failed the Swine Flu Detection. That sort of worries me. Guess later I'll see if there's a "Swine Flue Cure" app I can download.
I have downloaded other apps, but those two are the coolest. Angie has decided she is going to cancel her Iphone purchase (online purchase from AT&T gives you a little leeway). She researched it, and the Eternity by Samsung will suit her needs just fine. She didn't like paying $30 a month for unlimited data time, and the Eternity is classified as a blonde phone (not a smart phone) so it's unlimited data plan is only $15. Hmmmmmmm. The only thing is, I'm not sure if her phone can load a misquito repellant. I'll wait and see.
I am going to do something exciting tomorrow, if it's the last thing I do. I'll definitely have something fun to post about. Thanks Joyce, for sending the additional pictures.







No comments:
Post a Comment